A membership cooperative
Twin County Electric Power Association, an electric cooperative, is owned by the members it serves. Since 1938, we have provided safe, dependable, affordable electric service to more than 12,600 electric meters in five Delta counties.
We are committed to providing you with the best service available
through a dedicated workforce.
Twin County Electric Power Association will be resuming normal fees for online payments by credit card or e-check. We encourage members to visit www.twincoepa.com to pay your utility bill through the “Pay Online” option or through our Smart App for Apple and Android. You may also continue to mail your utility payment to Twin County.
What if I have a question?
- You may call your local Twin County EPA office or the Hollandale office 662.827.2262 during normal business hours.
- Report after-hour outages, call 866.897.7250.
- Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I pay my bill?
- Pay through the Smart App (Twin Co EPA )for Apple and Android
- Mail your payment to Twin County EPA, P.O. Box 158, Hollandale, MS 38748.
- Drop your payment into our convenient drop-box at each location.
- Drive-through window at Twin County’s Greenville location on 1260 VFW Road during normal office hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Twin County Electric Power Association will continually evaluate information and procedures provided by the Center for Disease Control and the Mississippi State Department of Health and keep you informed. Please follow us on Facebook:
For after-hours outages, call
All cooperatives adhere
to these seven guiding principles:
1. Voluntary and Open Membership
2. Democratic Member Control
3. Members’ Economic Participation
4. Autonomy and Independence
5. Education, Training, and
6. Cooperation among Cooperatives
7. Concern for Community
• Belzoni Office
P.O. Box 387, Belzoni, MS 39038
Phone: (662) 247-1909
Fax: (662) 247-1907
• Greenville Office
P.O. Box 5518, Greenville, MS 38704
Phone: (662) 334-9543
Fax: (662) 335-3507
• Rolling Fork Office
P.O. Box 188, Rolling Fork, MS 39159
Phone: (662) 873-4233
Fax: (662) 873-2676
SAFETY TIP OF THE MONTH
Assume that all overhead wires are energized at lethal voltages. Never assume that a wire is safe to touch even if it is down or appears to be insulated.